Town of Brusly Landmark & Heritage Commission – April 13, 2014
April 13, 2014
- Jim Rills, Chairman, Brusly Landmark and Heritage Commission, presenting certificate to Dwayne Roth, owner of property where Excelsior School was located on North LaBauve, 1887-1935.
- Property where Excelsior School was located on North LaBauve, 1887-1935
- Jim Rills with Paula Soniat accepting a certificate for the house on East Main Street which she and she husband, Richard Soniat purchased from the heirs of Ella and Jack Keith on May 28, 2013, rescuing it from demolition, restoring it and thus preserving a Brusly Landmark home. The house was constructed by Wilman “Tickie” and Bernadette Michel in the late 1940s and they resided in it for many years before moving to Back Brusly and selling the property to the Keith’s.
- Wendy Daigle Parrish receiving a certificate from Jim Rills for her home on Bourgeois Street. The house was constructed by Wiley and Marie Hebert who lived in it for many years before building another home on East St. Francis Street. Other owners of the house included Ronnie & Babs Babin and Wayne & Ronda Perrault.
- Felton Crockett, Jr., receiving certificate from Jim Rills for the home on Bourgeois Street where he and his wife Edna have lived since constructing the house in 1960. Felton recalled that following his marriage to Edna, his father, Felton Crockett, Jr.,told him that it was “time to get his own house.”
- Jim Rills with Brusly Council Member Joanne Bourgeois who gave a brief history of Excelsior School, including names of teachers and attendees whose ancestors had attended the one-room school. She also introduced Rita Gay LeBlanc Huff whose aunt, Lillian “Miss Lil” LeBlanc, was the last teacher at the school.
- Jim Rills, Joanne Bourgeois and Brian Falcon, member of Town of Brusly Landmark & Heritage Commission Advisory Board.
- Aline Thibodaux and Felton Crockett, Jr.
- Brian Falcon
- Dwayne Roth, his aunt, Aline Thibodaux, Jim Rills, Jules Thibodaux
- Brenda Gomez and Jamie Loupe
- 3rd from left – Rita Gay LeBlanc Huff
- Judy Bergeron Thousand whose mother attended Excelsior School with Mary Blanchard Wallace whose great grandmother taught at the school.
- Janet Huff Kelly, Rita Gay LeBlanc Huff, Judy Bergeron Thousand
It's associated with it's unique installed rolex replica sale
along with locking mechanism as well as crucial, the environment pin number, a good "Official Chronometer" certification along with a cartier replica uk
associated with Source. It had been the actual assortment of rolex replica sale
nevertheless, which caused 2 " new world " information, properly sufficient for that iconic sports activities watch's 50th wedding anniversary 12 months. The actual emphasize from the selection, an extremely uncommon tag heuer replica sale
design, having a prototype " lemon " call as well as whitened images breitling replica
in the actual past due sixties great deal 512, started a powerful putting in a bid battle as well as eventually offered to some space bidder for that amazing world-record cost associated with cartier replica uk
almost 3 times it's reduced estimation and also the greatest cost actually achieved for any Rolex Daytona. The actual view comes with an 18k gold situation, circular chronograph pushers along with a non-reflective dark bezel having a tachymeter size, combined with the special subdials attribute of the so-called John Newman call.